What's Included In This Course:
These lessons are some of my favorites in my members only area. They incorporate the following:
- Introduction to my Methods: Getting an understanding to my approach will help you better understand the method and why it works so well. I’ve used these techniques on thousands of dogs, and they work… and they will work for you!
- Why we start our Training Relationship with Food: I Believe that every training approach begins with the ultimate reward and that is food. Making food the source of reward ties into a dog’s natural survival drive, they work… they eat! This doesn’t mean treats for everything for life, it means a fair way to begin training and start our relationship.
- What is Structure: Believe it or not, this is one of the most common questions I am asked, so i thought I’d put the answer down for everyone to understand. The answer might surprise you… but it won’t surprise your dog. Dogs thrive on structure, it makes them feel safe. And, a safe dog is a happy dog!
- 3 Mistakes Dog Trainers Make: YES, there are three very common mistakes that almost every dog trainer makes. These mistakes don’t mean that they are bad trainers, it simply means that it confuses their dogs to see clearly what is being taught. Understanding these mistakes will help you paint a very clear picture to your dog!
- What is Positive Training: If you’ve done any research on dog training, you’ve heard the term positive training. So, just what is positive training and is it right for you? Is there something better and what does that mean to the relationship between you and your dog?
- Foundations to Dog Training – Schedule: Getting your dog and you onto a schedule can help some people to better implement training. Much like a good workout routine for fitness, a fair and well structured schedule may help many people be more successful in their training.
- Words, Commands and Intonation: The words we choose and how we speak them means everything in our relationship with our dogs. More importantly is understanding “how” our dogs interpret and understand what we are saying.
- How to use Marker Words: Marker words are the “key words” we use to tell the dog what we want, accept and don’t accept. There are negative markers and reward markers. The concept makes communicating with your dog much simpler than you can imagine.
- Corrections (Proper Timing and Use): It’s impossible to train a dog without corrections, but just what is a correction and when and how should we apply them? Are corrections hard on dogs? How do dogs learn from corrections? All covered in this lecture!
Frequently Asked Questions
I am already an active member. Should I buy this course?
Paid courses are only for individuals who do not want to sign up for any type of membership plan. The lessons in this course are available for active members on the Lessons Page.
How do I get the bonus course?
The bonus course is automatically added to your account and will be available in the My Lessons page.
Will my access to this course ever expire?
You will receive lifetime access to this course and is saved under the profile that is created on robertcabral.com
What if I join a Membership Plan after I buy this course?
Becoming a Member on the site will give you access to all of Robert’s Members Only lessons – including the lessons that are in this course. You will still have access to this specific course even if you decide to cancel your membership in the future.
Do I get access to the community features if I buy this course?
After purchasing a course you will be able to set up a profile and have access to the community features on this website. You do not need to partake in any of community features if you don’t want to – it’s optional.
What's the Refund Policy on the course?
If you do not like the content of the course you can request a full refund within the first 72 hours of buying the course. Please understand this is a digital product, once you pay you get access to all the videos right away.
We reserve the right to deny a refund if the individual has watched all the lessons with the 72 hours and then requests a refund.
Free Bonus Course:
The Most Common Training Questions Course below will be added to your account after checkout. It features 14 quick 2-3 minute videos of Robert answering the most common questions he gets. You can preview the course below.