LIVE with Robert Cabral July 11 2021 question

• LIVE with Robert Cabral July 11 2021 question

Posted by oldSAP-Charlie on July 11, 2021 at 9:11 PM

I am also interested in your answer on the question posted. Shieldk9 is a protection dog trainer/seller/breeder in Canada. The video for Cretu David’s question is this (I think):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUXpEp7Ca1Y
    As it’s always 1:00AM here in the Philippines I am not able to participate in your live chats, I always watch both the member and non-member live chats the next day. They are always very educational. Sorry if posting this isn’t appropriate, kindly take it down if it’s not. Thank you and God Bless @robert and @alin

oldSAP-Charlie replied 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Stella

August 29, 2021 at 10:45 AM

Just want to thank you for name dropping shieldk9, I’ve been watching their videos as well as Roberts and they have been very helpful, also I’ve scheduled a private session with them to work on obedience and her interactions with my son. I’ll let you know how it goes!

• oldSAP-Charlie

August 29, 2021 at 4:29 PM

You are welcome, Stella.
      The comment I made isn’t intended to take anything away from Robert’s teachings. I feel that he has the most effective, clear way of explaining how to train our dogs hands down.
      But, that being said, I think it’s a good idea to gather more information out there as long as it doesn’t conflict with the path what you have started with your dogs.

• Stella

August 29, 2021 at 6:45 PM

Agree, I’m with you on that :). I’ve been following Roberts videos/teachings from day one, actually months before I brought my pup home! His videos and site have been my primary go to, but also think it’s good to have multiple resources to pull from and apply what works and is applicable. I live in Ontario, Canada so it’s nice to also have a resource closer to home for in person training !

• oldSAP-Charlie

August 29, 2021 at 7:27 PM

that’s great!

I am from the Philippines and is half a world away from both Robert and Haz 😅
      So I have to make the most out of what I have.