Start Your Training Journey Here
The best place to start my dog training lessons.
Training Foundation Intro Lessons
These lessons are important first steps to understand my training methods, philosophy and language.
Basically the “how and why” I do things a certain way.
The only thing two dog trainers can agree on is that the third dog trainer is wrong! My method of…
These extra bonus lessons go more in-depth into my training philosophy. They aren’t required but still very valuable to fully understand the process of training your dog.
This is a lesson I posted on YouTube, but wanted to put it in here for members to see as…
Important Takeaways from this page
Did you know...
Most people struggle with training their dog because:
They never built a solid foundation. The work you put in early on will set your dog up for success later on!
- Can’t start lesson, I can only watch the preview video. You must manually add each lesson to your account. This is how members track which lessons they have completed. When selecting a lesson for the first time please click on the button that says “ACTIVATE THIS LESSON” to get access to the full video within the lesson.
- How do I complete a lesson? After watching the lesson video there will be a button that says “Mark as Complete”. Pressing this button will mark the lesson as complete for your profile. You can access completed lessons and re-watch them at any time.
- How do I take notes?The option to take notes will show up when you are in a lesson page. You should see a black button that says TAKE NOTES. You can save and access your notes anytime within the My Notes page.
- How can I submit a ASK ME ANYTHING question to Robert? The AMA form is on the Ask Me Anything page. The question form has a character limit in order to avoid long drawn out questions. Please try to be precise when submitting a question. Most questions that are submitted are address in the Ask Me Anything Lesson.
- When will Robert answer my question?AMA questions are answered twice a week (usually Tuesday and Friday) and are uploaded in video format. Look for the answer to your question on the following upload date. Do not expect an email back with the answer. You can search the member question archive to find the most recent videos.